Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysteryguy for Trusted 2nd Application
Ingame Name: Mysteryguy117

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67715044

Time Played: 315.1 hours

When First Joined: January 13, 2016. Of course this was the first time I played on the server (under 24 hours of playtime) rather than when I started to involve myself in the community and play religiously which was around late December of 2017.

Availability: Mon - Fri, from 11:30am to 1:30pm and 6:30pm to 9:00pm
                    Wed, from 11:30am to 4:00pm
                    Weekends, from 9:00am to whenever

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What Can You do to Help the Community: I would watch over the server and make sure that nothing happens against the rules, and if rules are broken, I will handle the situation appropriately and punish the rule breaker. I will try my best to be apart of the community and stay on as much as possible.

Why You Want to Help the Community: Dinkleberg's server means a lot to me and it would be a great honor to be able to chaperon and moderate the community to make sure everything is in check.

Have You Ever Been Previously Banned: Never banned, or kicked.

Have You Previously Applied for Staff: Yes. This is my second application submitted.

How Did You Find Us: Years ago when I started playing Gmod, I came across this server back when it was new. I fell in love with it but sadly, my laptop broke. I now have got a new PC and started playing again.

Other: This  server is the only reason I play Gmod. This server and it's community have stuck to me and grown into something bigger. I have made new friends and had many great times on here. I am completely aware that I am not very active on forums or discord but, If I do get accepted to become trusted, I will for sure, everyday, check on the forums and occasionally join the discord. Lastly, I would like to make it clear that I do find myself playing on TTT while staff are not on quite a lot, which is usually when cheaters, ghosters, and rdmers tend to hang out. I would take joy in being able to put a stop to toxic and rather cancerous players that break rules.

I wouldn't be the same without this community.  [Image: biggrin.png]
-1 Not active enough

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

merry christmas xbox
I see you on a fair bit but according to your gametracker, you got spaces of inactivity and not a full month of activity on the server. You also made your forum account January of this year when you were first seen on the server in 2016. I don't see you on the discord or let alone talking in the chats on the discord. On the other hand, when I have played with you, you're a very cool headed chill guy. I've never had a problem with you. Never had to punish you except for the occasional accidental RDM here and there. But sadly for the reasons stated in the first portion of this reply, I'm gonna have to say -1. Please get your activity up more on the server, be active on the forums and discord and let yourself be known to the rest of the staff and community. Good luck bud.
Your application has been declined. You still need to work on your activity. We also suggest you familiarize yourself on the discord and forums. You may reapply on 9/25/18.
former admin2