Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
Before I start to write this I would like to say that while my answer is probably gonna look biased I am trying to stay neutral in this situation, I have read over everything that happened on the last unban request and read through this one to understand everything more clearly and write a proper response. To some it may seem childish or like I'm trying to start drama, I'm not, this is my opinion after going over everything in the unban requests, what I remember from the situation, and how I feel about it now.

First off Id like to point out that you do not want to respond to questions about the situation on here, this makes me feel that if an upper staff was to message you with a question and you responded with an answer that would affect how others would vote then your trying to hide it so those that say you should be unbanned would not change their minds. You could give completely contradictory answers that others might want to include their input on. You were not "publicly gaslighted" on your last unban request, you seemed intent on starting more drama between you and Tori either for attention or to try and act like the real victim, I do not know what your intentions were so I can't make a truely valid statement about it.

Next reasons 1 through 3 are basically all the same thing so they should be one reason all together and reason 4 is true because I never had any issues with you prior to what happened.
As for reason 5, while it is true that people on the server do tend to harass staff and we only mute and gag since they do it on the server, you however went on Tori's Instagram and harrassed her on there. That is different than saying "these staff suck, why do you think you can control what we do" and there are people that have been permanently banned from the Dinkleberg community entirely for harrassing players and staff.
In the end you did not quote anything or repeat anything from your last unban request so I do not know if your feelings towards anything you said have changed, as stated by Dark and Nuru.

In my overall opinion I do not feel as if you have changed, if anything you have just realized that a non properly staffed server can be highly toxic. I feel I need to see "I'm sorry for what I did, it was wrong and unnecessary", or at least some form of remorse as I feel your trying to play the victim here which can be seen in reason 3 where you say "I have suffered enough".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Smurfmin - 08-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by MinuteMonarch - 08-22-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Renzo - 08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Deadpool - 08-22-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Traitor - 08-22-2018, 03:08 PM