Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello =3
Hello! I'm Alora. I've been on the server for nearly a week, by week I mean like 5 days and I already a member on the prop hunt server (which I'll be mainly playing) and I dunno if that is sad or not. I've been finding both the main server and overflow quite fun, liked it so much that I donated with around 2 hours on the server. I mostly play on the overflow server, there are less people on the server compared to the main server which can get pretty loud \>M</
ello again, welcome to the site.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome Alora
Haiiiiii
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
It's a nice to see you outside of Overflow, welcome to the forums Alora :)
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Fancy Seeing you here!

Welcome to the family
Welcome Alora! I presume from all the welcoming that you're from Prop Hunt?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-24-2018, 11:53 PM)duckyy Wrote: Welcome Alora! I presume from all the welcoming that you're from Prop Hunt?

Come to think of it the only TTT people that post an intro are old people coming back lol

Anyways, welcome to community Alora!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]