Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Application
+1 i will give you this beacuse you are a really good staff and i think you will do great just got to keep the cussing down beside that good luck!  Heart Heart Heart  
EXECUTE ORDER 66
I'm a +0 on this one because I think you'd make a good tmod and with the issues you face in the late nights, the role will greatly help you. You have also shown to hold your cool in many instances despite being heavily harassed. However as previously stated by others, every now and then you have had an issue or two with following the rules yourself with the stuck command. What does not help is that it has happened on more than one occasion.

I guess my statement summarized, you're great like 97% of the time but that 3% has gotten you into trouble and those are the times you have been caught. You may have done those things at other points and not gotten caught. If this does not get accepted this go around, you can guarantee that I'll give you a +1 next time if no issues arise.

I guess what I'm saying is prove to any naysayers or people with questions of your capabilities to follow the rules by making yourself undeniable as a future tmod.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
1+. You have always been helpful to the community late at night when the trolls seem to get on and you handle them well. You are a overall great person within the prop hunt community. Just remember to stay collected when dealing with ongoing trolls and you'll be good!
+1
I'm gonna start this out with her negatives that I've seen over the past week I've been back. I've seen her get super hotheaded over some small issues and even get petty at times. She can be a literal bitch and almost to a point of harassing people. With that being stated, I've seen her take her staffing job more seriously than most of the staff I've been around. While 1 week may not be much time to have seen that, I've been on quite often in the past week to see many staff members on. She is an extremely responsive staff member and will jump to quell a situation much faster than most of the other members will. I've seen a number of staff just sit around while people have trolled the crap out of someone or the staff but never have I seen her lay back while someone was messing around.

Remember guys, people can change and this is only Test Moderator, not Moderator itself. If this were a Moderator application, I would be -1'ing this without a doubt. All she needs is some mentoring and a better ability to handle trolls when she can.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 It took a lot of debating on this, because I do know you have issues with getting hot headed, but I also know, it takes 2.5 seconds for you to turn that around if you have help. As trusted, we are stuck with few options when people harass us, and this would be a step up instead of having to wait on higher staff to solve the issues you and I usually face late of a night with extreme trolls. You are a great staff member, you handle things well and we need more higher staff, still.

Regardless if you were caught doing a bad once or twice, you still do a better job than most of us. Try not to break more rules and I think you have this in the bag.
Im sorry but your promotion app has been Denied. You may reapply 10/3/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]