Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its your boooy!!
+1 hes a hard worker, helps the server all the time with user or anyone else. i think he will make a great tmod. good luck my dude!!  Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 Jokers a great guy, knows the rules and enforces them well. I just recently helped him get his Recording software working so videos of cheaters wont be a problem. Also those of you saying he hasn't posted ban requests well it's not like one has to be posted for every gag/mute/kick... I'm sure he would post ban requests if he thinks the person was totally not listening to staff or harassing staff or ghosting multiple times after being asked to stop. I think he would make a great Mod.

Peace Fun Times and GAME ON !!!!!
+1 he's good on server and mostly everyone likes him. We really need more Tmods and upper staff and I think it'd be a great idea to give it to Joker, I think he's someone you can rely on so I'm willing to give him a chance.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I am sorry joker but -1 I love you and all but you dont post ban requests and get the other staff to do the work you should be doing. I would give you a +1 because you are a nice guy and everyone loves you and your adorable kid but you need to do your job and make ban requests.
+1
+1 

Its fun whenever he is on the server and he enforces the rules
+1 for me! he can learn how to put up ban requests! He does follow the rules and Enforces them properly when I am on with him and we make a good team together! I believe he deserves a Try on a Tmod Role and see how he does! He does meet the qualifications of a Tmod tho
+1 This is going to be a tad unprofessional but when he's on he tries to help as much as he can and usually gives warnings because he chicken pecks his keyboard. When Joker is in the lobby is like pretty much every one of us is secretly dying off of the mic. That is how hard we laugh. He's a major hoot and the majority of the community likes him for his jokes and such.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 I mean why not
+1. Joker is a great dude on the server, really likes to keep a positive vibe within the server, and always helps out with any problems on the game. He is always chill and fun to talk to. Joker would be terrific at TMod.