Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost's Trusted Application
Ingame Name:  Ghost

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19155833

Time Played: 199.3 Hours

When First Joined:  Oh Lord, somewhere around 3 years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies daily, but on average 6 pm - 6am lol (U.S. Central Time.)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel I know the rules well enough and have enough understanding of the server and people in general to be able to assist in reports and make rational decisions involving how to handle RDM'ers and the like.

Why you want to help the community: I've been on this server since I bought Gmod and I love it so much it's literally the only server I play.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Probably browsing servers (I'm a big Fairly Odd Parents fan)

Other: I'm not sure what to put here other than I apologize for not being active in any manner on the forums, I'm usually busy unless I'm actually playing on the server. With that said, I hope this goes well and regardless of outcome it won't change my view or love for the server :D See all of you in-game soon!
[Image: GAhMVhI.png]

Lack of time -1, I suggest you build up your time a bit consistently before you apply. Being part of the community for 3 years and only having 200 hours on TTT might show that you have little to no time dedicated to the server (Not the community).
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
I will agree with you, I haven't played much in the past few weeks due to moving homes and starting college.
Nothing really stands out for me with this app, you don't have any forum involvement/posts(which you acknowledged) and you have minimal playtime in the past 30 days. Try an introduction post so people get to know you and build up that playtime, and Im sure you'll have a good chance at getting staff. For now though, Imma say -1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(08-27-2018, 10:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: I will agree with you, I haven't played much in the past few weeks due to moving homes and starting college.

I'd love to get to know you, on all platforms! You just need more work and I'm sure everything will go smooth next time!
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-27-2018, 10:36 PM)Darkkran [David] Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 10:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: I will agree with you, I haven't played much in the past few weeks due to moving homes and starting college.

I'd love to get to know you, on all platforms! You just need more work and I'm sure everything will go smooth next time!

Thank you, and I'm sure you will, I should be on more frequently now since I'm moved and settled! Thank you for your response also, constructive criticism is always welcome.
Get your overall community / server time up. You don't really make a great first impression with your Staff Application being your first thread on the forums. People gotta know who you are, and what makes you stand out. Perhaps make an introduction? Maybe try to file reports / ban requests on players when Staff are not present.

Those are some ideas to get you started. But overall you should do those things I've mentioned above, as well as getting to know the community a bit more. Within a month or so, you should revisit these tips and or other feedback you may receive from this application. It helps a lot in the long run, so hopefully this helps moving forward.
Your application has been declined. Christian pointed out some steps to work on, general activity.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon