Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi
So this is what shitposting is like... just like the discord
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-28-2018, 07:36 PM)oldsteller Wrote: Is your name related in anyway to Lil Peep?

good question!

no, my name isn't related to Lil Peep, and this isn't the first time i've been asked this. i'm a big fan of his music and shit i love Lil Peep
(08-28-2018, 06:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: so i know i'm staff and i made an introduction and everything but i feel like you guys don't know much about me. this is your chance to ask me any questions about me that have been haunting you, keeping you up at night, making you miss the bus for school like i did this morning, etc. 

i'm using this thread as sort of a Q&A even though i'm probably not the required amount of popular with this community to have one

ask away!

This player was killed with a harpoon, also welcome 2 ze forums.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-28-2018, 06:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: so i know i'm staff and i made an introduction and everything but i feel like you guys don't know much about me. this is your chance to ask me any questions about me that have been haunting you, keeping you up at night, making you miss the bus for school like i did this morning, etc. 

i'm using this thread as sort of a Q&A even though i'm probably not the required amount of popular with this community to have one

ask away!

Do you take Xanax?
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(08-29-2018, 05:34 PM)Swartsy Wrote:

ask away!

Do you take Xanax?

nope! 
i know quite a few people who do, however.
(08-29-2018, 05:34 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 05:34 PM)Swartsy Wrote:

ask away!

Do you take Xanax?

nope! 
i know quite a few people who do, however.

i still love you regardless
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
are u gay
merry christmas xbox
(08-29-2018, 08:07 PM)Jimbo Wrote: are u gay

nah but ur mom is