Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my name is just dmitri
HI read above :P
no point in repeating XP

no seriously im dmitri and  ive been playing for a week or two and and had made member  i think a week ago or so...

ive been mostly in prophunt both servers of prop hunt and i enjoy it a lot like a no life enjoyment C: 

but if u see me online know this imma do ya dirty 
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]so yea lets have some fun XD   Heart Heart Heart Angel Heart Heart Heart
Hello and welcome to the community one thing I should say about those screenshots is the stuck command is not to be abused. But whatever, welcome to the community.
Welcome to the forums but if I catch you abusing the unstuck command you will be punished appropriately
thanks :D..... is it really that obivious.... dont answer that

to be honest i makesure im still killable fyi but screw it ur server ur rules....
busted....
Приветствую вас, приятно познакомиться с вами Дмитрий
Welcome, nice to meet you Dmitri.
تحياتي ، من الجميل أن ألتقي بكم ديمتري

Greetings, it's nice to meet you Dmitry
Hello Dimitri. I don't play PH so I hope to see you around the forums maybe. But welcome~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon