Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GHOST HAS A VOICE???
Yes I do in fact have a voice, and I intend to use it on one condition.

@Laced Xanax  NEVER gets to hear it. I'm not sure why I want this condition but no one ever gets to explain the truth about it. You can say any untruth about it if you want.

I just thought this would be a fun thing to do since I have always had a mic and have never used it and I want to fuck with Laced.
My boi Ghost sounds like Jimbo and Kitsune's love child 0-0
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
I'd say a Jimbo-DolhpinJazz Love child. but okay.
(08-31-2018, 04:11 AM)Ghost Wrote: I'd say a Jimbo-DolhpinJazz Love child. but okay.

I'd say he sounds like something from scoobie doo.
(08-31-2018, 04:11 AM)Ghost Wrote: I'd say a Jimbo-DolhpinJazz Love child. but okay.

sorry but im not gay

(08-30-2018, 11:18 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yes I do in fact have a voice, and I intend to use it on one condition.

@Laced Xanax  NEVER gets to hear it. I'm not sure why I want this condition but no one ever gets to explain the truth about it. You can say any untruth about it if you want.

I just thought this would be a fun thing to do since I have always had a mic and have never used it and I want to fuck with Laced.

laced has a voice too
merry christmas xbox
(08-31-2018, 09:56 AM)Jimbo Wrote:

sorry but im not gay

(08-30-2018, 11:18 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yes I do in fact have a voice, and I intend to use it on one condition.

laced has a voice too

you're the only person on the server that's heard my voice
quite an accomplishment if i do say so myself mr jimbo

that's ok because ur never hearing my voice if i do decide to start using my mic
[Image: latest?cb=20151127035021]
I love these replies, lmfao, also Yes Laced has a voice, but I've never heard it.