Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Garry's Mod is bias and has your data.
(09-04-2018, 11:44 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I mean our owner is useless but that doesnt explain this meme, I cannot compute

After all I've done for you..
(09-04-2018, 07:54 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 11:44 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I mean our owner is useless but that doesnt explain this meme, I cannot compute

After all I've done for you..

You should see all his other posts, he really hates you.
-1 i'm already owner idk who that other guy is
Not enough -1's so -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Oh hey he's alive

Also what things that i had adressed as issues i had were fixed other then that minuscule nerf to the Bull$hite and (i think at least) a deagle accuracy buff, that or that hit detection plugin you got in there...

We still have the OP AF man of the match health bonus, we still have the OP shotgun, we still have a 2-shot pistol that may or may not lack recoil (untested). Add to that a few other broken things that have been broken for quite some time now. The MP-7's transition to a Primary meant the loss of an ammo type, wich means no ammo pickups for you! (I personally dont mind the next one): The poison dart gun being useless.

Not to mention that hit detection plugin is weird... At times its convinced i fired 7 shots with the Pulse while i've fired 3 causing accidental kills
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
You need to be a girl to be owner.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-05-2018, 01:02 PM)duckyy Wrote: You need to be a girl to be owner.

that's why i'm owner
(09-05-2018, 02:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 01:02 PM)duckyy Wrote: You need to be a girl to be owner.

that's why i'm owner

[Image: giphy.gif]
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
-1 Not enough Bush Did 9/11 Memes
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Dildo Shwaggins-1 not enough forum time

boi