Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT More Changes
Terminus is a big map, maybe it seemed that way cause it was the first time I played it, but just maybe consider it on the larger end of maps
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Where is my Ares Shrike buff???
(02-11-2017, 12:14 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Where is my Ares Shrike buff???

Stay this serpent tongue, pleb. What you ask for is impossible, and you know it. You ask for a weapon of such divine magnitude that if it were to exist in this world, the entire realm would be plunged into abject chaos, bandits and other such characters of ill repute would surely come into possession of these weapons and they would roam this world, exacting terror on the innocent populous while the Knights and good men of this land were hapless to stop them. You ask God for this unholy blade, not for the good of the common man, but for the good of you and only you. Greed the likes of which I have never seen before, I truly hope you repent for these sins otherwise you will surely burn for eternity in Hell, as you deserve. Speak no more of these matters and repent by casting away all of your worldly possessions, otherwise God himself will deal with you.