• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shotgun
I suggest we add the double barrel shotgun
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Post again and perish
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Not unless the Vanilla shotty gets a big nerf. If we're gonna keep adding 1 shot shotties, I would want the "stop following me rule" to be allowed in regulation and not just OT. The fact that people are gonna run up to your face with a 1 shot weapon and there is nothing you can really do is beyond dumb, and just ruins the fun / experience for the player that may have to deal with it. That's why people get so pissed, is because there is no way to really counter a shotgun besides being at a long range. But when a player keeps following you and you cannot tell them to stop until OT is beyond frustrating. Honestly if this rule was re-adjusted, I would even be fine with the Locomotive getting rebuffed because of it's small mag size. But if we add another 1 shot weapon like so, the vanilla shotgun needs to have its range drastically nerfed, and I would try to keep it around a 2 tap since most SMG's and Rifles don't shoot as quick as people think. I feel the pump's mag size should also be dropped to 8 instead of whatever it is now (12 I think?) If we are adding the DB, I think these changes should be made to make gameplay more fair & balanced.

This however is just my opinion.
(09-10-2018, 09:42 AM)Christian Wrote: Not unless the Vanilla shotty gets a big nerf. If we're gonna keep adding 1 shot shotties, I would want the "stop following me rule" to be allowed in regulation and not just OT. The fact that people are gonna run up to your face with a 1 shot weapon and there is nothing you can really do is beyond dumb, and just ruins the fun / experience for the player that may have to deal with it. That's why people get so pissed, is because there is no way to really counter a shotgun besides being at a long range. But when a player keeps following you and you cannot tell them to stop until OT is beyond frustrating. Honestly if this rule was re-adjusted, I would even be fine with the Locomotive getting rebuffed because of it's small mag size. But if we add another 1 shot weapon like so, the vanilla shotgun needs to have its range drastically nerfed, and I would try to keep it around a 2 tap since most SMG's and Rifles don't shoot as quick as people think. I feel the pump's mag size should also be dropped to 8 instead of whatever it is now (12 I think?) If we are adding the DB, I think these changes should be made to make gameplay more fair & balanced.

This however is just my opinion.

look at this dood, responding seriously to a daegan thread. disgusting
Yeah man jeez, we all know this man of few words is talkin out of his ass
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Lol like someone is actually gonna fix the shotguns
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
I mean I think the only one capable went into hibernation mode after writing 7 words as a response to me shit-talking him, probably wont be back for another month!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
No thanks. I don't want another op shotty.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.