Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Eternal Applying for Trusted
Ingame Name: Eternal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:103253490

Time Played: 167.8 Hours

When First Joined: June 13, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be available 9AM-10AM Eastern Time. Most times I won't be able to get on during that time until school is over however, I can get on after school which I get out 2:16 PM. Besides School Holidays I casually don't get on due to me being with family and etc.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Assist the server during early shift or be active during people being gone. I am available casually due to me not having any afterschool activities and etc.

Why you want to help the community: I desire to assist this community since the community is very considerate and kind, this community has definitely convince me that it is probably the best one and considered one of my favorites. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Losing interest previously in a server since of multiple issues, after awhile I was able to find Dinkleberg populated and decided to go.

Other:
Please do not be startled to contrive criticism upon this application, if the outcome is horrible I would like feedback to correct myself and I will attempt to fix every flaw.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+1 eternal is a very good boi, active, knows the rules quite well, funny, makes the server fun overall, would be a great addition to the staff team

also stop rdming me ty
+1, he's on all the time and knows his shit well, and I enjoy having him on. definitely fit for the next step
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-09-2018, 04:19 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1, he's on all the time and knows his shit well, and I enjoy having him on. definitely fit for the next step

^
very good memer +1 plus knows rules
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 he knows the rules and is most of time serious (please forgive me)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Excuse my copy and paste from a different app but it's literally gonna be the same response here.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=RXRlcm5hbA%3D%3D...0941675269]

Eternal, I have nothing against you my dude. You're a fun guy and I love playing with you and I don't doubt you'd make a great Trusted, but I have some issues I need to put in. You made your forum account in June. But there's zero forum activity and that activity on the forums needs to be there so other people know who you are and what kind of person you are. Same thing with the discord server, barely see you on or in the #TTT chat. You have zero ban requests done, now I know that majority of the time, there are staff on to either ban offenders or Trusted/Tmod's on to do the ban requests, however, having one or two or a few ban requests made would make it look like you want the position, but again, it's not a requirement. Next thing is your activity, it's not a full month. I personally see you on here and there. You need to work on your activity as well if you want a staff position. That's all I really got. Bottom line, we need active staff, like badly, but with the reasons stated above, I'm gonna have to say -1. Sorry bro, nothing personal but I gotta take no sides.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Your application has been Denied.