Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New rule request
This has happened a lot lately, and I get it could be, to some, fun to talk about. But when peolple are begging to stop, it should be handled immediately. I am talking about sexual harassment. Now I believe this should be taken more seriously then trolling, since some people have experianced it. For example, someone was making a rape joke and another player said they had an incident in the family, and she asked him to stop. Lets say it turned ugly real quick. Now again this should be a hush on request. If not, I recommend the following Punishments:

1st warning after being told to stop: Full round gag

2nd warning: Kick from server

3rd warning: Ban for X amount of days/indefinetly

Trying to keep the server healthy and happy should be everyones goal.

-Thank you.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I've been called back onto the server to help with the toxic community and I can promise you I will work with this whole thing with players and staff. I'm quite sorry that you saw the server at its worst but I do promise while I'm around I'll help the best I can to prevent situations such as this. Rape jokes shouldn't exactly be around due to PH being more of a small family friendly type of game. Its just old men turning into an item and running to hide. Nothing too serious therefore Those types of jokes shouldn't occur anyway, esp since now the target audience is mainly children due to the whole youtube craze from way back.

Again I'm quite sorry you had to experience this.
(02-09-2017, 03:34 AM)Crow the Drug Dealer Wrote: I've been called back onto the server to help with the toxic community and I can promise you I will work with this whole thing with players and staff. I'm quite sorry that you saw the server at its worst but I do promise while I'm around I'll help the best I can to prevent situations such as this. Rape jokes shouldn't exactly be around due to PH being more of a small family friendly type of game. Its just old men turning into an item and running to hide. Nothing too serious therefore Those types of jokes shouldn't occur anyway, esp since now the target audience is mainly children due to the whole youtube craze from way back.

Again I'm quite sorry you had to experience this.

Hey its all good. When Staff and community work together to remove the toxicity, it makes the server better all around.
(02-09-2017, 03:09 AM)tons4583 Wrote: This has happened a lot lately, and I get it could be, to some, fun to talk about. But when peolple are begging to stop, it should be handled immediately. I am talking about sexual harassment. Now I believe this should be taken more seriously then trolling, since some people have experianced it. For example, someone was making a rape joke and another player said they had an incident in the family, and she asked him to stop. Lets say it turned ugly real quick. Now again this should be a hush on request. If not, I recommend the following Punishments:

-Thank you.

Thank you for feed back, I am sorry I wasn't on to see this.. But I'll make sure if any staff member is on they know how to handle these things because really, I don't like those jokes either. I don't think anything along those lines should be allowed. With said reason, if there is a way you could have a name of the player that did it I can address it to them to stop.. Although assuming it might not have been a regular they might not come back but I will take this seriously nonetheless.
(02-09-2017, 06:44 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 03:09 AM)tons4583 Wrote: This has happened a lot lately, and I get it could be, to some, fun to talk about. But when peolple are begging to stop, it should be handled immediately. I am talking about sexual harassment. Now I believe this should be taken more seriously then trolling, since some people have experianced it. For example, someone was making a rape joke and another player said they had an incident in the family, and she asked him to stop. Lets say it turned ugly real quick. Now again this should be a hush on request. If not, I recommend the following Punishments:

-Thank you.

Thank you for feed back, I am sorry I wasn't on to see this.. But I'll make sure if any staff member is on they know how to handle these things because really, I don't like those jokes either. I don't think anything along those lines should be allowed. With said reason, if there is a way you could have a name of the player that did it I can address it to them to stop.. Although assuming it might not have been a regular they might not come back but I will take this seriously nonetheless.

This should be for around the board. @Scoovie would you mind moving this to general discussion?
Don't enforce your fanatical doctrine upon me, Sire.
I do believe that @Scoovie is in fact one of the culprits and should rightfully be punished for sexually assaulting me personally for pictures of my penis. Not just for my penis, but everybody's penis.

Jokes aside, this is not a joke. Aside from the joke I just made, I mean. This isn't a joke. It isn't funny, it's crude, and it's harmful. You aren't complimenting anyone by being creepy and sexualizing players who just want to have fun with the community and play the game. You're driving them away when you do that, and I believe that it should go without saying that people who do this should be punished outright. I've seen it happen recently, and it isn't okay. The only thing you're doing when you're harassing another player like that is making everyone else uncomfortable, and making yourself look like a sack of shit with no respect. A lot of guest players will join to troll and harass our people, and some offenses aren't as minor as others, but it isn't right and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
This can already be enforced as any time of harassment can already lead to a ban. Issue is, I rarely hear people speaking up about being harassed, and I've never heard someone speak up about being sexually harassed. I guess it's due to embarrassment, and that's a shame because we don't care who you are if you're being harassed, we'll take action.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
If I'm on and you're being harassed feel free to tell me and I'll take care of it, or send me a steam message and if I'm home and not afk ill hop on and handle it ^^
Dont look so blue