Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to keep server fun and populated
I heard my name uttered from the shadow realm. Sorry I am late
(09-17-2018, 02:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:09 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Dink is on the server I've seen once per season of the year, haven't seen otherwise.  Screenshotted the last time he was on a few weeks ago.  Scoovie is on about three times as often.  This leads to admins who are rare to see aside from Matt.  I've seen others but not enough that I can remember a name.  Next ranks down conflict with each other, so no one to unify them at the moment in terms of tasks and duties.

I agree with this. It’s important that admins are active, wether it’s ingame/discord/forums or behind the scenes.

It’s fine if the owner isn’t that active, but then he should choose a co-owner or lead/super admin who can be trusted with maintaining/managing the community and bring structure within the community.

there's plenty of candidates for the co-owner/lead admin position, but dink doesn't trust anyone enough to give it to them, hence the reason why this thread exists.

Yeah, that’s a shame. But most of the current admins are not active enough to fit this role, nor the role of admin imo(Not saying admins lack quality, but looking at activity most of the admins are way too less active.), because there needs to be an active staff, especially upper staff. It’s quite vital, especially now.

I’m not staff so I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, or if all the admins are actually active behind the scenes. But If they are, we, as members don’t really see that.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(09-18-2018, 12:41 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 02:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:09 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Dink is on the server I've seen once per season of the year, haven't seen otherwise.  Screenshotted the last time he was on a few weeks ago.  Scoovie is on about three times as often.  This leads to admins who are rare to see aside from Matt.  I've seen others but not enough that I can remember a name.  Next ranks down conflict with each other, so no one to unify them at the moment in terms of tasks and duties.

I agree with this. It’s important that admins are active, wether it’s ingame/discord/forums or behind the scenes.

It’s fine if the owner isn’t that active, but then he should choose a co-owner or lead/super admin who can be trusted with maintaining/managing the community and bring structure within the community.

there's plenty of candidates for the co-owner/lead admin position, but dink doesn't trust anyone enough to give it to them, hence the reason why this thread exists.

Yeah, that’s a shame. But most of the current admins are not active enough to fit this role, nor the role of admin imo(Not saying admins lack quality, but looking at activity most of the admins are way too less active.), because there needs to be an active staff, especially upper staff. It’s quite vital, especially now.

I’m not staff so I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, or if all the admins are actually active behind the scenes. But If they are, we, as members don’t really see that.

I'll say it right now, the only Admin I've seen on in maybe the past month is Matt, and even he hasn't been that active. I understand everyone has a life and can't be on the server 24/7 like me, but c'mon.

As to your "behind the scenes" point, I'M staff and I don't even know what's going on behind the scenes. So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

Granted, I'm only a TMod, but there needs to be some sort of communication with the upper staff and the rest, and as of right now, I'm not seeing that.

edit: Or maybe I'm just dumb lol who knows
Matt is dead
BAdmin
Silly rush week and exams shoo

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-18-2018, 02:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Matt is dead
BAdmin
Silly rush week and exams shoo

well don't
Ah so the resolution to improve communication also died, how unexpected! That probably went down the drain once Epicguy randomly dissapeared (From what I can tell) who appeared to gather the most community-staff communication. And now its dead again. Huzzahh, now we have non-existants in power again, yet they will bitch and moan to keep that rank if something suggests they'll lose it because of inactivity!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-18-2018, 03:33 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Ah so the resolution to improve communication also died, how unexpected! That probably went down the drain once Epicguy randomly dissapeared (From what I can tell) who appeared to gather the most community-staff communication. And now its dead again. Huzzahh, now we have non-existants in power again, yet they will bitch and moan to keep that rank if something suggests they'll lose it because of inactivity!

EpicGuy resigned like last month
Yaaaaaaaaaay remembering is hard...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
September is usually one of my worst activity times, last year I was real rare
Tho I can’t speak for other admins so idk
As to communication, what are you looking for? Much hasn’t changed, the TTT poison dart is fixed, I’ve fixed some hats with no head while continuing to learn skills for server editing. Otherwise, nothing really changed besides some staff positions

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-18-2018, 04:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: September is usually one of my worst activity times, last year I was real rare
Tho I can’t speak for other admins so idk
As to communication, what are you looking for? Much hasn’t changed, the TTT poison dart is fixed, I’ve fixed some hats with no head while continuing to learn skills for server editing. Otherwise, nothing really changed besides some staff positions

Have you tried being less gay? I hear your existence very well could be the reason no one comes here Matt. Following that logic we should have more people playing but we don't. Obviously something far more sinister is at play. I must retreat to my dolphincave to do research