Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Upcoming Changes
Hiya
We have a good list of upcoming changes that are A: In the workings, B: Have been decided but not integrated and C: Have been implemented recently.

Pointshop 2
Me and Starky have decided that ditching pointshop 2 for the features of vliss scoreboard and the functionality of pointshop 1 would be best. Pointshop 2 is just not working for the server, from shit magically fucking itself because its connected to MySQL and conflicts with the gamemode. Points will be awarded with the old 100 points every 2 minutes system, making it very accurate for us to redeem points. Or dink could reject the idea completley and fuck this entire paragraph, you never know.

Player count
Player count will be capped at 28 until summer, which gives us time fo find stable maps for the summer and makes all maps more stable regardless.

Maps
I have a big list of maps to test, expect some maps to be taken out and more to take their place. Some include ph_chalet_night (Dupe map), ph_towerseek (Lag/spawn problems) and ph_house_v3 (Similar to 2 other maps, plus it fucking sucks.)

Adverts
Advert messages have been drastically changed. Many adverts have been removed and simplified into smaller ones, and many spammy repetitive adverts will not show up nearly as often. I also got to become co owner and explode myself before demoting myself, so that was pretty fun.

Flips
Flips have been removed because they are rigged broken and break peoples points when the map changes. Plus nobody uses it.

And multiple changes with staff conduct will be made.
Looking forward to be a part of the server's future.  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
As Russ stated this will be the best course of action leading to the cleanse of toxicity. :D
What would happen to everyone's stuff and the points? Do we get to keep them or should we start taking screenshots of our inventory
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-09-2017, 02:21 PM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote: What would happen to everyone's stuff and the points? Do we get to keep them or should we start taking screenshots of our inventory

Look at the dates of stuff before replying, this is almost a month old.