Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hax and annoying
Offender's Name: (constantly changing name between rounds) Deregise. (now) supergeorgiaboy2006 (before, in the second image post about damage logs)

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91234602

Potential Witnesses: @"Guru Drak" @Loganater 

Reason to Ban: In addition to constantly mic/chat spamming, I'm fairly certain he was hacking. He has multiple game bans on record, and during the rounds that I played with him, he literally did not miss a head shot with the regular pistol. Even if the logs don't provide enough evidence for hacking, he should be banned regardless because of the fact I've had to gag him around 10 times now, some because he left and rejoined, others because @and their childrens children ungagged him.

Proof:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142734932
https://imgur.com/a/JJggpo8
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

logs of previous maps can be accessed by using the "old logs" tab in the damagelogs menu
Racist singing was also something he did.

Bang bang bang with normal pistol on everyone, exactly 3 shot kill, never missed. Mowed down whole group in the same way.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Just updated my post, second link has the damage logs for one round. He doesn't miss a single shot with the pistol (and it's like that for other rounds), but his name was supergeorgiaboy2006 before.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

12 days since his last VAC ban with multiple VAC bans? Safe to say this guy hacks and since his profile is not private he is not affraid to hide it. Although I'd suggest more than logs and his steam profile next time as it makes a better case for hacks.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is the type of player we don't want in our community with the mic spam/racism and most likely hacking. Going ahead and perma banning him on that note.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean