Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so many hackers?
Offender's Name: DroPleT

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100737317

Potential Witnesses: AlmostMidnight

Reason to Ban: hacking

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWy3ivpr...e=youtu.be

Other: starts at 15:00 in the video. I did ban them for 24 hours so an unban and reban will be needed

The Questionable things begin at 22:25. I don't think he was hacking though. He seems fairly familiar with the map and some of the sketchy locations.  In my opinion, if he was actually hacking it would have been a prop to prop kill, when he clearly searches the area around majority of the props that he kills, or he checks similar hiding spots for props he just killed.

Yes, we should keep an eye on him. No I don't think a Permanent Ban is the answer for this situation.
(09-17-2018, 05:47 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: The Questionable things begin at 22:25. I don't think he was hacking though. He seems fairly familiar with the map and some of the sketchy locations.  In my opinion, if he was actually hacking it would have been a prop to prop kill, when he clearly searches the area around majority of the props that he kills, or he checks similar hiding spots for props he just killed.

Yes, we should keep an eye on him. No I don't think a Permanent Ban is the answer for this situation.

I thought the same thing and that they might be an expert player but I saw them trying to open doors that did not open and he looked straight at midnight through the wall right before I banned him.

Player has been banned for hacking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army