Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
As most of you could probably see, I've been acting fairly unprofessional and childish as of late. I stand by my belief that my application's denial was on the unreasonable side, but the way I've been composing myself and the way I've been arguing that has been unacceptable. I was antagonistic to some people that I've been friends with for a long time because I was too caught up in the past to recognize what I was doing. I just wanted to come out and publicly apologize for my actions and ask for forgiveness to those I've been hostile towards.

Thanks,
Bowen
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

who r u?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
ok
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-20-2018, 02:05 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: ok

ok
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A HUGE EGO AND OTHER THINGS :) now i can say sorry for calling you a huge ego, and im glad for doing, that public exposure is great way to show you regret what you did, i really hope you improve your personality(and other things) to become a staff someday, you know very well the rules, have a slightly constant activity on the server, this is the first step for your next staff app, good luck
Matters most what you do, not what you say.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
you are among peers do not worry
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-20-2018, 07:19 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Matters most what you do, not what you say.

I understand what you are saying but that might of come off wrong lmao
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]