Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September Suggestion Thread
(09-20-2018, 01:22 AM)Jimbo Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 12:08 AM)Ace1579 Wrote: Do me a favor and add the Winchester 1873 and -------Nerf the shotguns---------------------

I mean I have the winchester 1873 file ready to be added but dink wants me to add it via workshop

are u gonna do it ?
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(09-20-2018, 10:30 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 01:22 AM)Jimbo Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 12:08 AM)Ace1579 Wrote: Do me a favor and add the Winchester 1873 and -------Nerf the shotguns---------------------

I mean I have the winchester 1873 file ready to be added but dink wants me to add it via workshop

are u gonna do it ?

Adding things to the workship is kinda annoying to do and it also takes a long time to do
merry christmas xbox
(09-18-2018, 04:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Reply here what you have seen that needs to be worked on, be it staff or addon issues or whatever. I’m compiling a list to look into once I get some more time

I believe new skins should be added, additional maps, and take feedback upon the community which is nerf shotguns. This would make the server more refreshed and make it seem better and fun. In addition, please remove some of the laggy/broken maps AKA TTT_Outpost and Nuclear Power. Also, there should be removing non-played maps.

(09-18-2018, 04:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: remove ttt_outpost31 thanks

also i still need my co owner role my app got accepted tomorrow

also nerf laced Xanax from mass rdming me
fix shot gun and add double shotgun
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(09-21-2018, 07:38 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: fix shot gun and add double shotgun

dang the double shotgun
merry christmas xbox
Ey if we're going with shitposting, How 'bout some MG42
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
These are the important changes I think should be implemented, some of which have already been addressed however these are what I want to see changed:

• Fix MP7 Ammo / Reload Bug
  • Fix SG552 Ammo / Reload Bug
  • Remove Detective Bird Cam (This item is useless / broken since it's counterpart T Bird Cam was removed, making this item pointless to purchase.)
  • Perform numerous Weapon Balancing / Tweaks (If Dink needs ideas how to balance these, I would be willing to help give him suggestions.)
  • Add more Weapon Variety (Honestly at this point, I would rather see new weapons instead of new maps. These weapons should follow with what I said above ^)
  • Add !rtv (Rock the Vote) and !nominate (Nominates a map to be added to the last round map vote, rtv is self explanatory)
  • Decrease the amount of time added when a player dies (Usually rounds last 10 minutes since time added per death is really high. Try cutting the time in half, additional tweaks may need to be made to make sure waiting mid-round is not a total snorefest)

RTV is optional, but I think would be very useful. Especially if there is never an active Donor / Staff available to force change a broken map. For the Admins concerned people are just going to !rtv every map change, just add a 1-3 round cooldown on the first round. Nominate I feel is important for it gives players a chance to boost a map they may like, this of course should have somewhere in-between a 2-4 map cycle cooldown as well to prevent multiple re-nominations. Weapon tweaks are there to make gameplay more balanced, since shotguns can still absurdly snipe across the map. But yeah, hopefully all these things are implemented by the next few months.
(09-21-2018, 08:06 PM)Christian Wrote: [*]Perform numerous Weapon Balancing / Tweaks (If Dink needs ideas how to balance these, I would be willing to help give him suggestions.)

I have a fix for the bullshite and if a shotgun user is lucky a lot more shots can hit the person at once dealing more damage
merry christmas xbox
(09-21-2018, 08:16 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 08:06 PM)Christian Wrote: [*]Perform numerous Weapon Balancing / Tweaks (If Dink needs ideas how to balance these, I would be willing to help give him suggestions.)
[*]

I have a fix for the bullshite and if a shotgun user is lucky a lot more shots can hit the person at once dealing more damage
[*]

Or we not do that with the shotguns and just increase the spread so u don't get shot to half health from 50 feet away......I would like to see the shotgun be a close range only weapon not a sniper......and also if u send me the file of the Winchester ill put it in the workshop for u
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Why not just get a shotgun that shoots shotguns then?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy