Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JohnBearX Staff Abuse
First T round of the day, I'm walking around on the top floor of the bank like 5 minutes in the round, haven't killed anyone or touched any T traps at all, and JohnBear kills me out of nowhere. I hear him over mic "I got Bob Loblaw he activated the sniper trap". 

I report him, saying that A. I didn't activate it, check the logs, and B. Even if I had activated it, there's no way he could have any proof it was me and was killing on suspicion.

He responds back saying I'm lying and to quit complaining because I got caught. Okay. If he'd been cool and been like "sorry man it really looked like you did" I wouldn't have given a shit and forgiven.

So I report him again telling him to check the logs. He responds and keeps claiming I'm lying, this time saying that I also put the battery in the SWAT machine (which I definitely didn't). I report again, telling him to stop being a shitty mod and check the logs. 

Then some other staff gets on the mic (his name was something like Mr Kiffe) and says JohnBear had a good reason to kill me and he'll slay me if I report again. Before I could ask "What's the good reason?" the map changed so I left, because fuck playing on servers with shitty staff.

Offender's Name: JohnBearX

Offender's SteamID: No idea

Offender's Rank: Staff? Tab says M A S T E R

What They Did: Rdmed me on my T round

When They Did It: About 20 minutes ago

Proof: See above explanation
Truly a masterful artist in deceit.
(Lol) Do a ban report not a staff report because master isn't a staff rank
[Image: original.gif]
Master is a rank anyone gets for reaching Level 7. They have no staff powers. And if he only RDMed you once after all that, it would have been a slay if a staff member was on. If he RDMed you repeatedly, then do a ban report.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If what you're saying is entirely true, then what he did is killing on something that should only be susable. Even then, the area in which you can activate the sniper traps are so extensive and broad, there's no way anybody could high-sus you for that. Though JohnBear isn't staff, and this thread is in the wrong place, I can tell you that he's in the wrong and shouldn't have done that and more action should've been taken to appropriate for his mistake.
Masters are staff?
[Image: That+s+photoshopped+right+_29335a741996a...672a7e.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Bob Loblaw Master is the 3rd lowest rank. The first rank of staff is called Trusted. Then from that point it goes Tmod, Mod, Admin, CoOwner/Owner.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
First off John isn't staff, and second off a staff member handled the report and found John didn't need a slay, then a map later you made 2 more. Closing thread.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]