[Image: 0429fe0fe5.png]

[Image: 840f6839ae.png]

[Image: 3be4115759.png]

Surely, you are a witch.

(02-09-2017, 10:35 PM)DaKody Wrote:

ps
also not your first mass rdm
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...948-pizzle

That was technically attempted. The only person I killed was in self defense. Forgot about that though.
You are naught but a character of ill repute if you mean to claim that this sacred document of import, given to me by the very hand of His Majesty, the King, himself, is a forgery. A peasant such as yourself is unworthy to stand trial before His Majesty, the King. If it were up to me, your stinking carcass would be hanging from the gallows at this very instant, to fare as an example to any and all like-minded fiends who may choose to follow in your heretical footsteps. Silence yourself at once, dishonest knave. Lest you face dire consequences.
(02-09-2017, 10:39 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: [Image: 0429fe0fe5.png]

[Image: 840f6839ae.png]

[Image: 3be4115759.png]

Surely, you are a witch.

(02-09-2017, 10:35 PM)DaKody Wrote:

ps
also not your first mass rdm
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...948-pizzle

That was technically attempted. The only person I killed was in self defense. Forgot about that though.

Hogwash and even more heresy! Obediant and faithful folk of the realm, I beseech unto you that none pay heed to the hubris this swindler of a man attempts to manipulate. To proclaim a holy man such as myself with the lowly slander of withcraft is nay more an insult than imbecility; his Holiness has spoken upon the matter of which he'd not let this pleb set foot within his realm any longer, for he is an outcast. Hence I plead none to show remorse nor enouragement towards this fiend, lest you wish to share his fate. His soul is now meant to cringe in apathy in front of the holy spirit for forgiveness, or whichever else pagan faith the pitiful cretin exercises.
+1 for unban, he served the slay that was reported.
#FreeThePizzle
#SaveTheMemes

It'll probably be reduced. It's just a matter as to what it will be reduced to.
(02-09-2017, 10:59 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

It'll probably be reduced. It's just a matter as to what it will be reduced to.

Even though I served my slay?
Ban reduced to 1 month.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]