Unban Request Canceled Fish
https://imgur.com/a/BZS1yy2
  • I actually banned you for saying the n word about more than enough times for you to get banned, despite the warnings and gags i gave you. Then you tried to gag evade twice, which I didn't do anything about except gag you right as you loaded back in. I wish I started recording during that map.
  • I do admit I should've done better to gag/mute the others saying it, but you also have to admit that you were the one picking the fights after I ungagged you. I even used csay to warn everyone and told both you and Hani to stop arguing about it but I don't have have a screenshot of that.
  • I did warn Pickle Rick for abusing his donor powers after I mistakenly thought he was Trusted, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. 
I'm not quite sure how I abused my powers if I gagged/banned you for using the n word. I did ban you for constant RDM though according to the screenshots I've received.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Canceled Fish - 09-22-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Laced Xanax - 09-22-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Lycan - 09-22-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 10:18 PM