Unban Request Canceled Fish
I understand where you're coming from, I mean lol quite a handful of us are guilty of going after people but I personally understand from being on both ends of the situation of getting harassed or being the harasser. I mean I myself am guilty for saying something too but it really does rub off on you when its constant nonstop bickering and very minimal gameplay coming out of it.
Which ever outcome you get from this unban request or just any server in general, I highly suggest that if you get harassed like this, to push the current staff on to do something, and if not take screenshots of everything, including what you're saying as well, it comes in handy as staff in a lot of communities need as much evidence as you can get.
I have nothing further to say though on those specific situations as I only spoke about what I personally saw as I stopped paying attention because it was getting quite tedious.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Canceled Fish - 09-22-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Laced Xanax - 09-22-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Lycan - 09-22-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 10:18 PM