Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ingame Name Origins
(09-24-2018, 05:05 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:34 PM)Gabe Wrote: Seeing that my name origin is lame, I will tell ya an interesting one of my friends. His name was spazzviking178. His cat’s name was Spazz, he liked the Vikings, and 1+7=8. Interesting origin.

lame name for a lame boi

guess who doesn’t have 100 rep now cus of that heheheehhe

try again
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
[REDACTED]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...creen-name

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-24-2018, 05:05 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:34 PM)Gabe Wrote: Seeing that my name origin is lame, I will tell ya an interesting one of my friends. His name was spazzviking178. His cat’s name was Spazz, he liked the Vikings, and 1+7=8. Interesting origin.

lame name for a lame boi

guess who doesn’t have 100 rep now cus of that heheheehhe

i still have 100 rep commit sudoku
(09-23-2018, 04:47 PM)nopleez Wrote: one day my daddy ask me to follow him to his room

Wow, that sounds like a very traumatizing experience, I am sorry you had to experience that and hope you’re okay. Thank you for sharing the origin of your name.
Well my name is XxAndrexX because I was watching a super good sniper and when I was little I thought if I put Xx and xX at the beginning and end I would Be a great sniper on cod??
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
My name is Voss and I'm an old man. 

It was actually a nickname given to me while at Ft. Eustis Virginia (TRADOC). A member of my platoon gave me the nickname because out of 300 soldiers i was the 3rd oldest. 

Nothing fancy.
I didn't want my name being PandaMonium anymore and i couldn't think of a name so i went with no name.
Mine is a secret. Go away!
Greetings, 
Swartsy
I changed my name to vampii. Starting a new name and I got this reference from my favorite cosplayer "vampybitme". Except this is for my main steam account. However for my alt, it is staying as "Queen Leah". Leah isn't even my name, and I just chose this girly af name for thirst of young little... Anyway, that's the jest of me choosing names.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.