Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
This is why this rule needs to be adjusted, I feel at anytime Inno DNA should be KOSable. Even if the player was an RDMer, you should honestly report the person who attempted the rdm and not the Detective for doing his job. Most of the time when someone kills an attempted rdmer they don't say anything, so how is the Detective supposed to know? Ask why he has DNA on someone? That's not how the games supposed to be played.

I honestly believe this rule needs to be adjusted because it's flawed with how the game is supposed to be played as a Detective. You should be able to convince / lie about it if you're an innocent, but if a Detectives reason to kill you is because he had DNA I honestly believe that should not be slayable. I understand the frustrations of having your round ruined because some dumb rdmer, but if you're a T you should be on high alert and not running around doing nothing till a Detective kills you for having DNA

As if you're an Inno, just report the player who attempted to RDM you. Even if he didn't do 20dmg, I think that should be enough to have him slain.

Just my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Christian - 09-27-2018, 03:33 AM