Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
So i know I’m a nasty PH player and all but I played my fair share of TTT. So hear me out.

Out of all the TTT servers I’ve been on, this is the first time I’m hearing this rule, where it’s only suspicious if you see an innocent kill another innocent. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTANDFROM THIS THREAD, the rule is placed because it may be an innocent defending themself, if you don’t see what happened.

But here’s the thing, if I was a traitor in a room alone with an innocent, of course I’d kill them when I have the chance, but if I see someone walk in that room, you bet I’d find a bs excuse and say something like “Oh he was shooting at me”. This rule is basically saying if you don’t see them kill another player with a T weapon, then you can only put suspicion on them, which to me doesn’t make too much sense. Again it may just be me being a stupid PH person.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that you’re trying to protect those who are defending themself, but TTT is literally about lying, deception, and perspective. Some people will be at the wrong place at the wrong time and it’s just how it is.

I do believe though if you walk into a scene and you hear a bunch of gunshots back and forth and you walk into that room seeing an unid body on the floor, you can’t kill the player until they ID that body. But as soon as that players name on the top right corner comes up as innocent, that should be a KOS. Waiting for the round to go at overtime will make the game stretched out, and they will have the ability to kill more innocents.

If this rule isn’t going to be removed, it has to be changed. Because this really doesn’t make much sense to me. If i was a new player I would be confused out of my mind because once again, no other server I’ve been on has this rule. Making the rule more clear may solve the issue because as far as I know it’s a “You can’t” rule without the “what if” scenarios. If that makes sense.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Mr.Potato - 09-27-2018, 04:53 AM