Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
I agree with Christian, I was under the impression DNA was KOSable no matter what too until I saw this thread, and now that it has been said that this is not the case I think this should be changed for the same reasons Christian said.

I got a question, if someone is knifed and you get DNA can the T make up an excuse for that and report the person if he gets shot? Even though there's literally no way an innocent knifed another innocent? I mean can you really just say "Oh I found a knife and killed someone who tried to RDM me"? I suppose this might be different because you know they had a T weapon which is by itself KOSable unless proven but who knows, with rules like these maybe we will change the rules and say you can't kill someone with a T weapon until they are proven a T in some other way, I mean who knows maybe they just picked it up and are actually innocent!

It's like being proven, I generally won't accept that someone is proven unless a detective says it or another innocent (even though it could be a T buddy) says they are proven or I see them do something that makes them proven, but by the logic of this DNA rule, anyone can just say they are proven and the burden of proof is on me and not them. I guess as a T I can just lie about being proven every time I kill someone. Can I lie and say I found a DNA scanner and had DNA on them? Can the person really be slayed for doubting me and killing me?

If you ask me maybe the person that RDM'd and caused two innocents to die should get two slays instead, it is silly to punish the person that arguably is just playing the game as it is meant to be played instead of the person who originally caused the whole mess. Also I've killed off DNA that was just someone killing an RDMer many times and never got slain for it, so to me it says that this rule is not very well enforced or understood, so it should be better stated in the motd or changed.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Loganater - 09-27-2018, 05:04 AM