Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-27-2018, 03:24 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:31 PM)duckyy Wrote: So in conclusion...
If detective saw what happened and still continue to take DNA and kill the person. The slay shall fall onto them if the victim felt threatened from the KOS and RDM when detective was obviously and clearly watching.
If the detective isn't there and just randomly took DNA based on body calling from other players, shouldn't be RDM since they were unaware of the situation and they were called to the body for either credits or find culprit.

This is my thoughts about this situation. It's simple. It's either a douchebag or a nice friendly player.

See, I was the Detective in this situation, and I did not see it happen. I found Jimbo's body, got the DNA, and it led to Guru, which is why I killed him.

The reason I was slain is because I failed to pay attention to the chat, as Guru had called out why he killed Jimbo (Jimbo contests that Guru didn't give him enough time to stop what he was doing, but that's a story for another day.) and I killed Guru anyways.

That's the third scenario that's rarely really used. I guess it just depends on the staff that handle the situation. Because from what I last recall, if the staff deemed that it is necessary to slay or not depends on themselves. What they think would be right. Usually on most cases, detective or others would put suspicion. But are we going to use that scenario for the same thing over voice? Anyway, I still honestly don't believe you should gotten the slay. If we are making the RDMer slain, why should the detective get slay for his/her mistake? The detective simply followed a DNA unless it was a traitors body then that's just different thing. 

Let's put Matt's example to this case, it still goes back to who RDM. Even if you fail to read chat, I don't think it's your fault. What if it was voice chat? You didn't know but the others did. In those scenario, it just depends on how you chose to play the game. I dealt with these type of things in the past and before we always handle it the way we think is necessary. In most cases, people apologise and it's up to us to make the final decision. If it's not on the motd and you don't know what to do. You make the final call. Usually it's supposed to be suspicion only but it just depends on the detective or player who took DNA. So if you did read chat, and Jimbo said he was getting RDM but you didn't witness it and you just follow your DNA either way . Is it still your fault for failure to witness the situation??? No. It isn't.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by duckyy - 09-27-2018, 09:04 PM