Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
@Ace1579 I still don't think that's right at all. You get DNA and you get slain for something you didn't witness?? We have always tell people to report the person who did the damages first. DNA should never be considered slayable offence unless the player was proven or if they were there when it happened. But either way, it's never the person who took DNA is the one at fault. They simply see a body that was called to and took DNA. Like you're really going to slay someone for doing their job? In any case, we always tell them to report the person who did harm instead of the person who attacked you based on DNA.

This is the same shit with koses. A koses B. So C kills B. They were all innocent. The one who gets slain is A. He called the kos and had the first call-out of RDM. Even if he didn't do the first damage but he was the one who did the actual mistake. C would be the detective person, it's not their fault for following what they have and heard.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by duckyy - 09-27-2018, 09:54 PM