Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-27-2018, 09:13 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 08:11 PM)Stingray Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 11:17 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: Or like i said take the chance and shoot him but hey it is up too you and if you are wrong then RIP

So what your saying is its somehow diffirent if they are inno or traitor? If its a traitor lieing and you killed him for it its suddenly ok? Thats also saying doing something in ttt based off of a chance that it may be right is not slayable in itself. Its how the base rules are setup your breaking the game thinking this way!

If im a T or a inno and i just lied about someone shooting at me and someone decides to kill me i can't report them for killing me because i lied in the first place............which ALL GOES BACK TO THE POINT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE.............."It is YOUR CHOICE to kill someone in that situation if you are right and he just lied then good for you but if he was telling the truth and killed a man in self defense then you get slain.......And to avoid taking that risk you put a good old TTT friendly SUS on them and just kill them later.

At the end of the day if you do get reported Staff will be able to check the logs and make the final decision based on what happened
So you just said if its a t its not rdm if its an inno its rdm. That is not the way the rules work on ttt it breaks the game. You do not take chances in ttt the rules are made so that if you are taking a chance your breaking a rule.

I believe I have thought of a fix for this problem
So like how tbaiting is kosable but not slayable, defending yourself is NOT slayable as the rule is intended BUT defending yourself still makes you kosable UNLESS if you are proven obviously. Then what will happen is as rule intends fault will lay on the one to start an rdm train to be slain. Killing innos is kosable as intended. This is the only way you can implement it without breaking the game. This is how most of our players interpret the rules anyways.
This CANNOT be up to staff discretion rules NEED to be solid!

Detective should never be slain for following dna off of an innocent, thats not the way ttt works.
If you are playing off of uncertainty and taking a chance if they are a traitor or not its rdm. You end up breaking a rule.

We also need to better enforce and clarify the rule about giving a chance to id. Our "good players" tend to kill someone right after they kill and dont give a traitor OR innocent the chance to id. All the time im killed while going to id a t body by "good players" their reaction is its a mistake BUT if im a traitor and they are inno they think the rules somehow change because the body was inno and simply state they killed blank was inno. Somehow they forget its an unid body and they killed all on chance and try to circumvent the rules... does that sound familiar ace?

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-27-2018, 11:14 PM