Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-28-2018, 03:02 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: ...what??
I’ll respond in the morning but what??
There’s so many things wrong with that. Statements and assumptions both.
I’m not approving anything saying you can’t defend yourself unless you want to be kosd.

If you defend yourself and kill an inno how do you prove that it was in self defense? There needs to be a solid proof that they rdmed, the only proof is an inno dead. The person that rdmed you gets a slay, you shouldnt get slain for defending yourself AND thats after round which is the only way you can truly tell if someone rdmed (in the logs). Anyone and everyone if caught killing an inno as t says something along the lines of they were shooting at them. So we would be forced to believe them. Most of the players already play this way, when i kill an inno in plain sight i dont expect anyone to believe me. When the body is ided and inno i expect to be killed and in fact usually am before i can even say anything about it or even id because people run around and kill someone as soon as they see someone drop another player.
Do you not agree that if you are taking a gamble if someone is t or not its rdm plainly because everything that makes someone kosable is based on 100% certain proof? The base rules insure that to kill an inno as inno someone was breaking a rule

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-28-2018, 03:49 AM