Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
How the fuck is that fair, jesus. I've successfully managed to defend myself from a man whom attacked me and thats grounds to kill me. Nice. And to what you said, note that if they DONT give you time to ID the corpse you have grounds to report them because if they dont know the fucks happening they cannot, CAN NOT, interveine in random gunfights unless KOS's are called. If staff doesnt slay for this, then thats just a fault in the training.

I only open fire if I see no reason that someone would open fire on someone (Note this depends on if callouts are made, if they are I follow the initial callout if not I attack the attacker). But that is ONLY if I see the firefight start, if I dont I hang back untill I see a callout, a failiure to ID the body or that I'm being fired upon. If they give me a valid reason I sus them and I'll hunt them down in OT unless they get proven in the meantime or die.

If I nab DNA off a corpse and the killer is a man whom defended himself and has clearly stated it but i failed to read it, I EXPECT to be slain because if they stated it its no-longer their fault if they die. Its the fault of the man with the DNA scanner who fails to understand the self-defense rule and its impact to OT. This can be taken with a grain of salt in voice chat knowing mic spam exists but there is this beautifull thing called text chat, the thing that gives IRREFUTABLE proof that you called out that you defended yourself from X.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 09-28-2018, 05:59 AM