Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-28-2018, 11:41 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I still miss the point where defending yourself from and rdmr is Proof you are a T. Because you need Proof someone is a T to kill them, be it say a knife, they sniped someone not kosd. Again DNA is a thing of itself. But this “oh you might could possibly maybe be a T because you killed an Inno trying to kill you” is not proof to their identity or intent

If I try to kill jimbo but he kills me first, how does that prove he is a T

Your forgeting the rule killing an inno is kos. Rdm is not meant to happen and all the rules prevent it. That being said the only logical reason to try to kill someone is if you had a reason to. So if you try to kill jimbo but jimbo kills you first the way hes kosable is because you were supposed to have had a reason to try to kill him. If you have to defend yourself against an actual rdmer you die or win and report them for it. I feel the rule of unless its rdm needs to apply to it being non-slayable because after round is the only time you can truly know if it was rdm. You should be able to defend yourself against anyone that doesnt believe you as well as anyone that rdms you but i dont see how you can expect everyone to be forced to believe your defending yourself when its unprovable. This is why i think defending yourself should be kosable if not proven and non slayable. This rule is for instances where you are falsely kosed or something along those lines and you have to defend yourself against all innos so that you dont get pinned with mass cuz you should be able to defend yourself which is where the rule came from to begin with.
This rule when implemented was not meant to be used like this.

(09-28-2018, 11:44 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: But U may be lieng twat U MUST DIE CUZ I THINK U T

Fuck what is it like to be such a fuckwad? This is about breaking the basis of multiple other rules AND it breaks main ttt rule that everything needs proof if someone decides to believe the excuse that should be their own call. You cannot force players to have to believe you kill an inno with reason when THERE SHOULD BE ZERO REASON TO KILL AN INNO UNLESS YOUR T ITS HOW THE RULES WORK IF AN INNO GETS RDMED SOMEONE BROKE A RULE AND GET SLAIN

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-28-2018, 12:06 PM