Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
You say we have that rule, while we, Matt and me in particular have been saying we dont have that. Not to mention I'm here defending the man who just successfully defended himself and now you want to punish his effort with death. With that rule I dont want to return fire because if hes innocent I'll die anyway so might as well not bother.

We've had the Self-Defense thing for as long as I can remember and I see absolutely no reason other then your reasoning, wich I do not agree with although I've made that clear. There should be a reason to kill RDM'ing pieces of shit no matter if they're a Detective or Innocent, you killed a threat to yourself and/or to others. You did your job as an Innocent, by killing what appeared to be a Traitor. Lets break it down shall we. Traitors are there to kill but because they're outnumbered they need to use deception and a plethedra of T weapons to disable the Innocent team. The Innocents need to find out who the Traitors are and eliminate them.

Now, with what you say in place what will happen.
Scenario 1:
Innocent man kills another innocent man attacking him, with clear in his mind the attacker is a Traitor, therefore he is clearly doing his job as an innocent. Now that man will be punished for doing his job as an Innocent.

Scenario 2:
A battle occurs between a Traitor and an Innocent, another Innocent walks in on the gunfight knowing absolutely not who started it or the reasoning of the fight. Neither of the fighting two calls each other out. The Traitor manages to win the fight however with audience he opts to do his job in a scenario he knows he's not gonna win and he's going to lie. Too bad for him, fuck him. Punished for attempting to deceive the other innocent.

Not very fair for the Innocent in scenario 1 is it, nor does it enhance gameplay for the traitor in scenario 2.

On a second note, while I may have had a few annotations that can be interpreted as an insult I have not done so in such a hostile manner, I find it rather appauling that you're going out of your way to insult an induvidual with a conflicting opinion on a thread. Damn man, calm the hell down. I will keep advocating to keep what we have and I will respond with what I gather from your statements adding the things I believe to be a bad addition or something I wholeheartedly disagree with. If you dont like that, then my god get off the internet, please.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 09-28-2018, 12:40 PM