Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
I stand by what I said, even if the player specifies it was in self defense I feel the player that Attempted RDM should be held responsible and not the Detective tbh. A player could specify the person that they killed was an RDMer, but other players will still call the Detective to the body and the Detective may not be thinking about it. Yeah, the detective should be paying attention and so should the players that may be calling to the body, but I think that's just adding unessecary slays to the Detective for playing the game. Remember that the server population is 32 players, and that things get really hectic.

Making a player sit out for potentially over 10 minutes for playing the role really seems unnecessary to me, even if he needs to pay attention better. Like I said in my previous post, I would just report the person who attempted to kill me. Slaying the Detective for following Inno DNA without having no proof / reason to believe the player seems pretty dumb to me. Yes I know High Suspicion is a thing, but that I have to wait / avoid a player for a near 5 minutes. And with brew and shotguns being a thing, I can easily be out-runned by the Traitors.

This rule imo just makes it easier for Traitors to win, and punishes people for playing the game how it's supposed to be played. I really think this rule needs to be changed, even if the person I somewhat agree with just Mass'd and got Perma'd.

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Christian - 09-28-2018, 07:02 PM