Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-28-2018, 07:02 PM)Christian Wrote:  Like I said in my previous post, I would just report the person who attempted to kill me. Slaying the Detective for following Inno DNA without having no proof / reason to believe the player seems pretty dumb to me.

I get that part but in this case with guru he clearly said in chat for jimbo to stop.......And because the detective got DNA and followed it without knowing the whole situation or in this case reading chat... that would basically be RDM would it not.

Atm the rule basically says "you cannot kill someone for defending them self".             ( im using guru's case as an example because its how this whole thing got started )

For any other situation I would agree with you that the detective should not be slain and the other person should be slain for attempted RDM.... 

And this rule needs to be changed 

But in this case because the Detective did not read the chat......

he gets slain for killing someone who was just defending them self
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Ace1579 - 09-28-2018, 09:43 PM