Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
I remember a situation clearing on Mall, that map with lots of stores but no exit ( clearly a place in hell if you can never leave ). I was detective and found dna on a dead innocent. I followed it and killed the person, who then reported me for doing so. They were also innocent but said they defended themself.

However, there was no reference to this in chat, yet still I was slain for it. Far too often the rules even as we have them are not applied equally, as it depends who is handling the case.

This can be seen as how this thread started, as in the round of the case of Laced Xanax and the Grappling Kid, I found as the round after, the mods were still arguing over if it was wrong ( since I was a T, but still abused by a grappler ). I think for about four rounds arguing went on between this topic and another. Clearly the mods were not in agreement in what applies and when, as example of the grapple case vs the mall case, as you can never tell if someone lies, more so when they kill someone and say nothing to begin with.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Cosmic Tortoise - 09-30-2018, 11:28 AM