Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a complaint
My pfp is my face when Nuru smells different in her sleep.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
OwO Traitortot smells Nuru...I bet she smells divine. The Tonka Truck Driver smells lovely in her waking hours as well..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Nuru just wants to fist people in the mouth. Tru story.
... I’m worried for nuru

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Dont worry I handled her
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes I'd like to confirm I am here to confirm papi handled me

(09-28-2018, 03:04 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: ... I’m worried for nuru

Help me
Traitor smells staff? Oh, I was wondering what that sound was coming in his mic was coming from.

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
I'd like to to add the complaint that @"Old Man Voss" and now @"Lord Petrus Steele" are sniffing people as well
I can post physical evidence in discord for both
(09-29-2018, 07:20 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: I'd like to to add the complaint that @"Old Man Voss"  and now @"Lord Petrus Steele"  are sniffing people as well

ur banned shut up
(09-29-2018, 07:20 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: I'd like to to add the complaint that @"Old Man Voss"  and now @"Lord Petrus Steele"  are sniffing people as well

I said I was sorry.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche