Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icy Knight's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Icy Knight

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16503919

Time Played: 34 Hours

When First Joined: (Not quite sure what this means) When I first joined the server, I played for a while and decided that I was gonna stick around to see how I like it, and I'm glad I did!

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday from around 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST Standard.

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Guest

What can you do to help the community: I could use my previous administration & owner skills to guarantee that I will do anything in my power to help keep the server community healthy & safe from toxicity :D

Why you want to help the community: I really want to help the community because I find this server and it's people to be very fun & and enjoyable, every time I play on this server it's always a pretty positive experience and I always enjoy my time while playing on it. To make it short, it just brings a smile to my face seeing to be able to see such an active modern day TTT community and I would be more than happy to get the chance to help :)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No I have not.

How did you find us?: I was just looking one day after being absent from Garry's mod for quite some time and I decided I wanted to change things up and try TTT, and it just so happen to be the first server I clicked and from that point on, I just have such a great respect for the community and always have such an amazing time playing with everybody.

Other: I do realize that I indeed do not have 100+ hours on this server, but I feel the trust rank should not be viewed as an hour-based position, I feel like if the community and it's people agree that said person (in this case me) is worthy enough and able to be trustworthy to take on the role, then it should be taken into action.
-1, not only do you have way below 100 hours I really don’t know much about you and you don’t stand out to me. I’d recommend getting your zero forum activity and join the discord and get your discord activity up as well, be a part of the community outside the server itself.
Before applying, you're supposed to read this and make sure all criteria is filled.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...RE-POSTING
The top portion is the part you skipped. You haven't joined us that long. You don't have enough playtime. You are not recognize by other staff and players.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
There are minimum requirements
Application denied
You may reapply in a month if you meet the requirements

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon