Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh you again god dammit
Ingame Name: ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140317162

Time Played: 473 hrs

When First Joined: probably a little before last summer

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im on all the time usually around after noons to midnight pacific time

Sponsor(s):

Rank Desired: T mod (Test Moderator)

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: So im almost on always i can do reports quickly and to be honest recently theres times where im the only staff on and regardless i stay untill another one arrives (unless its midnight) so i say personally that im a great help or a good help, idk and i think with this "power" i can or when i do come across a hacker or something around that i am able to gather information to get him banned and instead of kicking him because they just come back i can karma ban him which will probably shoo him away for a good while unless he keeps trying then at most an hour

Why you want to help the community: Why I want to help? It's mostly because I love this server and the community and i hate it when i notice knew players leaving because of a bad expiriance that usually never happens and I want to change that to make our ttt more entertaining for players

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Aw-fuck-it

How did you find us?: I knew what ttt was all about so the moment i got Gmod i looked for a server and this was the first 1 i found

Other: Im a chill dude but if you think im too gey for the job then just tell me why thank you. :l
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I'm going to be completely objective here and look at this as if I personally were staff with you and -1 this.

Not going into specific situations why but a broad general sense that you could try and improve on if you can see where I'm about to go with this.

I've seen pretty recently I would say, that you don't entirely know the rules for simple reports/slays and I don't think I'm the only one that's noticed this. It's fine to make mistakes, everyone does but it's been some time since you got trusted and during that time is when you should really be having concrete knowledge on what you should be doing and you don't seem to have grasped that yet. I used  to give it to you that this must be the first time you've been a staff member so I'm not gonna be too critical on him- but if you at this point come off as not entirely knowing what to do with reports, you're probably not ready to move onto the next rank.

I also see you fucking around more than doing your "job" as a staff member. Not saying you shouldn't have fun, by all means it's great when you find a middle ground for having fun and being staff. You don't show it though. There have been occasions when I see people literally screaming in the mic or it's getting a bit too hectic and you don't do anything. I don't know if you're just not there or you somehow don't catch it, but there have been multiple times I've seen this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that we're both not on at the same times all the time or when you're by yourself in the server- when we are though, I really don't see you doing much. 

Sorry if you don't feel the same, I'm speaking from what I've personally seen as I'm not going to be there at every moment you are on. If I see any improvement/change or that I see I'm wrong I'll gladly change it to a +1.
(10-25-2018, 01:15 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I'm going to be completely objective here and look at this as if I personally were staff with you and -1 this.

Not going into specific situations why but a broad general sense that you could try and improve on if you can see where I'm about to go with this.

I've seen pretty recently I would say, that you don't entirely know the rules for simple reports/slays and I don't think I'm the only one that's noticed this. It's fine to make mistakes, everyone does but it's been some time since you got trusted and during that time is when you should really be having concrete knowledge on what you should be doing and you don't seem to have grasped that yet. I used  to give it to you that this must be the first time you've been a staff member so I'm not gonna be too critical on him- but if you at this point come off as not entirely knowing what to do with reports, you're probably not ready to move onto the next rank.

I also see you fucking around more than doing your "job" as a staff member. Not saying you shouldn't have fun, by all means it's great when you find a middle ground for having fun and being staff. You don't show it though. There have been occasions when I see people literally screaming in the mic or it's getting a bit too hectic and you don't do anything. I don't know if you're just not there or you somehow don't catch it, but there have been multiple times I've seen this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that we're both not on at the same times all the time or when you're by yourself in the server- when we are though, I really don't see you doing much. 

Sorry if you don't feel the same, I'm speaking from what I've personally seen as I'm not going to be there at every moment you are on. If I see any improvement/change or that I see I'm wrong I'll gladly change it to a +1.

^-1

In addition to that I will say you have potential to improve and that I have faith that you can do it. But that is where it stands now. If you're on with an upper/experienced staff member and you have questions or want help handling something it's totally cool to asay and discuss it. Put in that work and I think you'll be on the right track
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 for the reasons stated above. I can't say anything that the two above me haven't.
-1, completely agree with Hani and DShwaggins. Maturity is a big thing and having a concrete understanding of the rules.
Okie ill try to improve on that next time I apply thank you
can we close this plz