Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here we go
actually after i read what @duckyy wrote, i realized you just want the power, because i never saw you helping the staff in game, like giving warnings, helping new players understand the rules and etc.
If you really wanted to help you should did theses things.
-1 for you, power is not good for these which desire it.
(10-01-2018, 02:45 PM)Ferret Leusz Wrote: actually after i read what @duckyy wrote, i realized you just want the power, because i never saw you helping the staff in game, like giving warnings, helping new players understand the rules and etc.
If you really wanted to help you should did theses things.
-1 for you, power is not good for these which desire it.

I actually help people on the server but I understand if you are not on to see it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(10-01-2018, 12:45 AM)duckyy Wrote: I don't come on often since I'm on vacation but I want to also point out that you called me out on being too strict. You were spam posting and making random useless topics, and when I corrected you, you said something about telling me to fuck off. It's not the exact words, but you did tell me to stop typing something along the lines. I did requested you to be active on forums but you have yet understood what it means by being active. All in all, it seem you only want power. Oh? Just posting a few reports and you think you're good already? I also want to point out how your application is a joke. Your attitude on the server is different from the attitude you claim to have.

I won't vote just yet so I'll give some examples to see whether and how you will handle the situation.

Bob came onto the server. He had experience playing TTT, but was pretending to be a new player. He asked about the motd and weapons whether it's traitor or not. Would you help this person despite him knowing what it is?

Candy and Randy started flirting on the server constantly using the microphone or even chat box. They wouldn't stop. Would this considered as mic spam? Would you do anything in this scenario?

Key killed Tom for damaging him with prop for 5hp. Francis killed Key for killing Tom because Tom was proven. Julie killed Francis because Key was also proven. So, Tom reported Key, key reported Francis, and Francis reported Julie. And they all did not forgive, how will you handle this situation?

A girl comes onto the server, and starts moaning and giggling like a thot. She accidentally kills someone because she didn't know how to play. She does it again even after reading the rules, and continue to say "hehe, sorry. My hand slipped~". What will you do in those situations?

I will vote after this but if it gets locked before then... Oh Wells.
1. i would still help him mabye he forgot 
2. if it gets out of hand and they start saying bad things and causing probmloms i will deal with them   
3.  i would not slay tom slay key slay jullie

4. i would first slay her then if she countines kick her or giver more slays

(10-01-2018, 12:45 AM)duckyy Wrote: I don't come on often since I'm on vacation but I want to also point out that you called me out on being too strict. You were spam posting and making random useless topics, and when I corrected you, you said something about telling me to fuck off. It's not the exact words, but you did tell me to stop typing something along the lines. I did requested you to be active on forums but you have yet understood what it means by being active. All in all, it seem you only want power. Oh? Just posting a few reports and you think you're good already? I also want to point out how your application is a joke. Your attitude on the server is different from the attitude you claim to have.

I won't vote just yet so I'll give some examples to see whether and how you will handle the situation.

Bob came onto the server. He had experience playing TTT, but was pretending to be a new player. He asked about the motd and weapons whether it's traitor or not. Would you help this person despite him knowing what it is?

Candy and Randy started flirting on the server constantly using the microphone or even chat box. They wouldn't stop. Would this considered as mic spam? Would you do anything in this scenario?

Key killed Tom for damaging him with prop for 5hp. Francis killed Key for killing Tom because Tom was proven. Julie killed Francis because Key was also proven. So, Tom reported Key, key reported Francis, and Francis reported Julie. And they all did not forgive, how will you handle this situation?

A girl comes onto the server, and starts moaning and giggling like a thot. She accidentally kills someone because she didn't know how to play. She does it again even after reading the rules, and continue to say "hehe, sorry. My hand slipped~". What will you do in those situations?

I will vote after this but if it gets locked before then... Oh Wells.
1. i would still help him nabye he forgot 
2. if it gets out of hand and they start saying bad things and causing probmloms i will deal with them   
3.  i would not slay tom slay key slay jullie
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Denied, you may reapply on Nov. 1.
I would also suggest reading the motd and staff guidelines on how to staff the questions duckky gave you

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon