Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
app
should i apply for staff
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
you ask the same thing in game then you make this... "thread". But honestly, I'd say no for right now. You just got off a discord ban and you still need to mature and learn the rules better. The shitposting needs to stop too. Also you said this in game daeganislegit to admins: wa=hats meta gaming. The simplest way to describe it is use of outside information in the game. For example, I see a manhack and call a kos on @Cosmic Tortoise because he always uses them.
*Simon Cowell voice* It's a no from me.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(10-25-2018, 07:20 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: *Simon Cowell voice* It's a no from me.

Aren't you still banned
(10-25-2018, 07:22 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 07:20 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: *Simon Cowell voice* It's a no from me.

Aren't you still banned

Aren’t you still not mod on the forums
(10-25-2018, 08:01 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 07:22 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Aren't you still banned

Aren’t you still not mod on the forums

Aren't you still gay
Negative
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Provided this is not a shitpost and an actual question, I'd say give it till the end of the year at the very earliest.

You just got off discord ban, still aren't familiar enough with the rules and concepts surrounding them, and you just applied pretty recently and have not really improved on any of the things suggested to you there. So, I would say no.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Daegan, I wouldn’t give it a try yet. The fact that you are asking if you should, already answers your own question. I don’t want to discourage you but I don’t think it’s the right time yet for you. For the reasons stated above. I would wait a few months before applying my dude. You are doing a good job making ban requests and you have the will, that’s good. I’d suggest to read the rules on and on in that time. By the time you will make a new app in a few months you might be qualified.
Greetings, 
Swartsy