Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no no mass RDM
It first started off as a accidentally threw a insiary genade not direct but at jay, killing him, but then i killed myself, because felt sorry. Then everyone got on my case and kept calling false KOS and everyone was in on it. Then they also RDM me when i was detective saying the same thing. There names are Hoodie ninja, Ryant4333 , The-dirty_man, and blum kin spice a donor were all saying OMG the detective shot me and ran away KOS him. And i request a 1 to 2 day ban for each. Also they were bulling me about my voice, and every time i talked. AN=nd last of all a special 5 day ban request for Hoodie ninja, for starting it, Builling me, and last and not least RDMing the most out of all.Thank and i hope you find my info valuble 

your friend, 
reverse backflip
ps awhile  back they changed there name, to my in an offencive way, and did the same to dr.crayon.
you should use proper format and proof that they did this
:P
I was there and the people who reapeted the kos you killed them ( including me) also use the format
[Image: original.gif]
(02-11-2017, 11:00 AM)StaleWater Wrote: I was there and the people who reapeted the kos you killed them ( including me) also use the format

so he killed the people that kosed him?
:P
Please make a new thread following the correct format here: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-7.html

If you have no screenshots, I need you to describe this situation more clearly and add anymore additional info that can be useful for me to look at. (Mapname,Time of incident,etc.)

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]