Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy
(10-16-2018, 11:56 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I mean if it was up to me to make the rule, I think it should be fine to pull people off maps to their death and fly around in areas that people can still be reached. The only thing I feel should be totally disallowed is using it to get somewhere it's impossible to reach otherwise (like the bottom of the ship in Aircraft)

It's not whether or not it's "fine to pull people off"; the problem with the exploit is that when someone uses it to their advantage when being grappled, they can't be pulled off the edge, and they cannot be moved with the grappling hook whatsoever, when in reality you should be able to pull someone off the edge if you grapple them. Also, if you disallow something like the bottom of the ship in Aircraft, you're going to open up a whole can of worms with spots like that, which are present on a good portion of the maps. The grappling hook's main purpose is to get to places you couldn't otherwise get, so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Messages In This Thread
Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Trombowen - 10-16-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Swartsy - 10-16-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Trombowen - 10-16-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Swartsy - 10-16-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Swartsy - 10-17-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Swartsy - 10-17-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Foxka - 10-17-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Grappling Hook Exploit Hypocrisy - by Jimbo - 10-19-2018, 03:05 PM