BUILD -> STEAM_0:0:137037004

Potential Witnesses: @"AlmostMidnight"

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/YL0H8j9NStQ

https://youtu.be/UDoqm6jPCVI

Other: Videos are short but clear. 
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I don’t see enough proof. You need to keep in mind the more proof the better. It’s better to have more than enough than not enough. You can always put down the times of where the ghosting in this case, started. This will save us from having to sift thru 20 min of video looking for evidence. But for now we will have to keep an eye on them if they return in the future.
I agree with Gelly on this while the second video looks suspicious the first one has nothing on it I don't think this is enough proof to ban these 2 for ghosting.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(10-21-2018, 12:57 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1 
I agree with Gelly on this while the second video looks suspicious the first one has nothing on it I don't think this is enough proof to ban these 2 for ghosting.

The first video shows him running to a cup when there was no way he couldve seen it behind a vending machine
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(10-21-2018, 01:11 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 12:57 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1 

The first video shows him running to a cup when there was no way he couldve seen it behind a vending machine

yes there is he literally looked behind the vending machine it's a small map without many hiding spots, looking behind a vending machine is pretty natural.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
-1 for the ban, my reasoning, where the mug was in a common spot, it is extremely common and usually people hide there to have an advantage to run. Along with, checking the pool and running from one side to the exact opposite side is not uncommon. People know to check the pool. The lack of evidence does not warrant enough for a ban but does warrant enough for suspicion to keep an eye out for these players in the future due to the kill in the second video.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Players will not banned based off of evidence
[Image: giphy.gif]