Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Loading Screen
Excuse me but where did the health boost go? I want to be harder to kill by anyone that isn't Jimbo pls.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Update: it looks better, but it's still a wall of text btw
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-22-2018, 09:07 PM)quicheman Wrote: [Image: 3d24de6d33.png]
This would be the best loading screen the server ever had if implemented
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The old loading screen had some simple rules standing (Which weren't correct by numbers.) and looked nice but standard. The only thing about it was that you could see what map you are playing and what avatar you use etc.
I think this loading screen will contribute to new players reading/learning the rules faster because it's in their face as soon as they connect to Dink's TTT and they are forced to read it. You know how it often goes, New players joining server and clicking motd asap away and ruining someone else's round(s). I think this loading screen only helps improve the gameplay for everyone. If this loading screen helps SOME newbs to abide the rules, Even if it's 1%, then it already improved the gameplay more than the last one as the last one was only informative with stats.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(10-23-2018, 03:07 AM)Swartsy Wrote: wall of text

That would be great and all if the new loading screen wasn't a giant wall of text that nobody wants to read.
(10-22-2018, 10:15 PM)Spooky Chrome™ (TheDerpGamer) Wrote: Excuse me but where did the health boost go? I want to be harder to kill by anyone that isn't Jimbo pls.

this has nothing to do with the loading screen pls keep this thread on topic thanks
(10-23-2018, 03:24 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 10:15 PM)Spooky Chrome™ (TheDerpGamer) Wrote: Excuse me but where did the health boost go? I want to be harder to kill by anyone that isn't Jimbo pls.

this has nothing to do with the loading screen pls keep this thread on topic thanks

ThIS HAs NoTHIng tO dO wItH tHe LoAdInG sCrEeN PlS KeEp tHis tHreAd oN ToPic thAnks
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-23-2018, 03:31 PM)Spooky Chrome™ (TheDerpGamer) Wrote:

ThIS HAs NoTHIng tO dO wItH tHe LoAdInG sCrEeN PlS KeEp tHis tHreAd oN ToPic thAnks

ThAnK yOu FoR yOuR cOoPeRaTiOn
(10-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 03:31 PM)Spooky Chrome™ (TheDerpGamer) Wrote:

ThAnK yOu FoR yOuR cOoPeRaTiOn
nO pRoBlEm Mr AdMiN
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-22-2018, 09:07 PM)quicheman Wrote: [Image: 3d24de6d33.png]
+3
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]