Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to add "Parkour" Climb SWEP
Overheared some controversy over the hover pack; that it is a necessary accessory to traverse some routes at a competitive pace on various maps and that it might mess with the hit boxes while floating.  I used to play on an NNJG server where they had a modified version of Jon a scone's "Climb SWEP 2".  The SWEP replaced the holster (6) slot and added a whole new level of map interaction and skilled play.  I spent several hundred hours playing with the SWEP on the NNJG server and would be absolutely thrilled to see this SWEP return to a great community like this one.

There's a nice little video showcasing the SWEP on the workshop page

Link to the Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=113495466[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/rz5912/myworkshopfiles/?appid=4000][/url]
Looks kinda fun but I don't think it'll be implemented in the server since we have the grappling hook. Only this way everyone can climb onto places that normally only the grappling hook can make you get there.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Like Swartsy said, this looks great, but it kinda removes the purpose of the grappling hook, which is to help you reach places you couldn't normally
It’d be lit tho

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-23-2018, 03:20 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Looks kinda fun but I don't think it'll be implemented in the server since we have the grappling hook. Only this way everyone can climb onto places that normally only the grappling hook can make you get there.

You forgot about the sport known more commonly as Prop Surfing.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(10-23-2018, 06:28 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 03:20 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Looks kinda fun but I don't think it'll be implemented in the server since we have the grappling hook. Only this way everyone can climb onto places that normally only the grappling hook can make you get there.

You forgot about the sport known more commonly as Prop Surfing.

Prop surfing usually leads to my favorite sport

Hunting
Since we already have the grapple hook, the climb swep is kinda meh, although it would be cool to have anyway as a credit shop thing, nice, stealthy climb option? As a replacement for the jump pack? No, it is still something that would be to easy to mess up maps and gimp newer players too much. But as another option to be bought in the credit shops? Sure.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^