Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improvements
hey as you know I want to be trusted so this thread is for you guys to tell me what I need to improve on so I can be a better person for the server or what rules I need to study
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
  • The shitposting needs to stop, this includes the forums and discord. You just made a thread yesterday asking if you should apply too. (just got off a discord ban for shitposting too)
  • Maturity level. For example, yesterday you kept leaving and rejoining with dumb names and names like
    " @laced,@ gabe,@ jimbo "(we also told you to stop too.)
  • Just look at all the rules in general. You asked what metagaming was yesterday in adminchat, the simplest way to describe it is use of outside information in the game. For example, I see a manhack and call a kos on @Cosmic Tortoise because he always uses them.
You already have a thread for this, use it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon