Papa Milo unbann request
did any of the people i rdmed report me? did they because for rdm to matter the people rdmed have to care.
(10-29-2018, 09:21 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: did any of the people i rdmed report me? did they because for rdm to matter the people rdmed have to care.

what do you think afk means? Either way, it was still attempted mass rdm which is still a perm ban.
Gabe did they report me its a simple yes or no question
(10-29-2018, 09:16 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: so i have a question if you rdm another mod and they don't care is that rdm? do you get slayed for it?

If they don't report you, or they forgive you on the report, then no slay.

This isn't relevant to the thread at all.
The reports don't matter if you blatantly mass or attempt mass rdm. Alarming if you don't understand that with how many hours you've accumulated here.
You really aren't making your point any better.
laced it does lets say Hani rdm's Gabe you and Nopleez and none of you care is it still mass rdm is it a perma bann.
(10-29-2018, 09:29 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: laced it does lets say Hani rdm's Gabe you and Nopleez and none of you care is it still mass rdm is it a perma bann.

Putting aside the fact that Hani and Nopleez aren't staff, which was your original point, and that this is a completely unrealistic situation

It's still mass RDM, which is a perma, according to the rules. However, if Hani, after being banned, decided to appeal as you have, then that's a different topic entirely.
You are comparing things that are not alike

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't see the relevancy to the hypothetical situation you just described to this current ban / ban appeal.
the rules are clearly
"1. Do Not Random Deathmatch
RDM is killing a player without a legitimate reason. Some examples of RDM are prop killing, goomba stomping, pushing players off edges, killing provens or detectives, and killing AFKs before overtime. A full list of reasons to KOS can be found near the bottom of this page. Do not KOS people that clearly are consenting to fight each other."